Saturday, December 6, 2008

No one to Trust

Hi Mom and Dad

It is sad to say that college has not been going too well so far. Everyone is out to get me and there are no honest people here. Let's begin with my roomate. The first time I saw her I knew that she was a person that was up to no good. I cannot find my favorite keychain that you both bought me from Paris and I know that she had to be the one to take it. I do not have any evidence of it but I just know that it had to be her. Also, her friends are suspicious people too. She tries to convince me to let them hang out in our room sometime but they cannot be trusted. I know that they are just dying to steal something from me. I cant blame them though because I'm sure she has told them about all of the nice things I have and is devising a plan with them to take something right from under my nose.
There is also this guy that always says little comments to me when I see him in passing. He acts as if he is a nice person and is trying to be my friend but I cant really trust him either. The other day he said that he cant wait to see me at this big banquet later on that night. Now, I know this sounds like a nice thing to say but really I think he means that he cant wait to see me later so that he can criticize the way I look all dressed up and in a dress. My roomate must have told him that I do not like wearing dresses around people and he just wants to make fun of me. Why do they have to be friends?? I should have never told her about that.
The list goes on. Last week I was walking down the sidewalk to my next class and some huge, muscular guy ran right into me because he was paying more attention to a girl than to where he was walking. I fell flat on the ground and sprained my wrist in the process of trying to break my fall. Even though he apologized many times and even said he would make up for it by taking me to lunch I definitely declined. I will never forgive him for that.
As you can read, I have had so many issues with these people here. I just know someone else is going to do something mean to me and I just cant seem to make any friends. At least I know that you guys will never do anything like this to me...or will you? Are ya'll a part of the plan to be out to get me too? I hope not..

Love,

Your misfortunate daughter

8 comments:

Justin C. said...

i would diagnose you with paranoid personality disorder. You seem to strongly mistrust others around you for no reason and bear grudges over small things.

betcy a. said...

I diagnose paranoid personality disorder. You get really paranoid on the letter and worried that others will criticize you. Nice letter.

Victoria C said...

Paranoid personality disorder. You have a lack of trust for just about everyone, and you worry about small/nonexistent things.

April D. said...

um.. i think this is paranoid personality disorder. because it seems in your letter that you worry about what others intentions are and you just kinda have a hard time trusting people. good letter.

jeanb said...

your symptons are like that of a paranoid personality disorder. hope you get treatment : D~

D.Ye said...

The person is really paranoid... Maybe that person is affected with paranoid personality disorder. Great potryal of a person with the disorder.

Angela S. said...

Paranoid personality disorder. You did a good job on making it clear what characteristics you.

MATINA said...

I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.